Judging from your icon you look like a medium/tan skin tone so i’d recommend fuchsias, corals, peaches, mauves, red and beige nudes! :)
As for other palettes try the Lorac Pro (fav palette ever!) & Too Faced Palettes (they make quite a few different palettes)
Try lipstick shades like
Maybelline Fifth Avenue Fuchsia
Revlon Coralberry or MAC Vegas Volt
Revlon Pink In the Afternoon
Rimmel Kate Moss in #08 (pinky beige)
I love NYX Liquid Crystal Glitter Liner! It’s not super opaque glitter in one swipe but when I layer it twice I get great color pay off. Around $5 at Ulta or online :)
Urban Decay Naked series liners coordinating with each Naked Palette & their swatches, courtesy of Christine Mikesell at Babble
Just a little heads up on new products from the drugstore that will be out soon or even in stores now to put on your to buy list. Keep in mind different cities and different stores all get product in stock at different times so keep an eye out!
- The Buff lipstick collection with 8 shades of nude from pale beiges to deeper browns in some stores now but will be in most stores by January.
- Master Glaze Blush Sticks a line of stick blushes with a little shimmer.
- Dream Wonder Powder. I’m guessing a less matte version of their Dream Matte powder? More info to come.
- Cheek Boutique Collection including highlighters, powder blushes and cream blushes. This is in some stores such as Bed Bath & Beyond and should be in stores early 2014.
- TruMAGIC Skin Perfector which seems like a mattifying balm/cream texture primer. Comes in two other shades a tinted one for a bronzed glow and a yellow illuminating shade.
- TruFix Stick Concealer similar to Loreal True Match Crayon Concealer
- Macaron Lipsticks that come in pigmented funky shades like blue, mint, pastel pink, bright green, and more pastels!
- Gloss Stains that come in a brush tip.
- New shades in Baked Blushes line, I saw a matte/satin bright pink ahhhh!
- New lip glosses.
Disclaimer: None of these pictures are mine! :)
I actually have a review on it under the Reviews link on the top of my page :)
Check out the review here!
- Pro Longwear Concealer. Light weight, great coverage, lasts all day, great for under the eyes or blemishes, all around great concealer. You can even mix it with some moisturizer for a long lasting foundation!
- Mineralized Skinfinish Natural. Great setting powder or powder to wear alone to even out your skin tone. It has about a medium coverage, feels light weight, never looks cakey and looks very natural! Not too matte.
- Any blush but my personal favorites are Dainty mineralized blush, Pink Swoon, Melba & Fleur Power. I loooove MAC blushes I own a little more than i’d like to admit… They have so many colors to choose from so theres one for every body. Blush is something I wear every single day so pick out a great every day blush so you can use the hell out of it!
I always find matte eyeliners to look so much more bold and intense than eyeliners with a shiny finish! So try out a matte liner :)
My favorite matte liquid liners are Wet n Wild MegaLiner, Rimmel Exaggerate Liquid Liner & NYC Liquid Liner.
However gel liners give a super similar effect. Most gel liners are very black and matte great for a bold, dark line. Some of my favs are MAC Fluidline, Clinique Gel Liner, Bobbi Brown Gel Liner, Wet n Wild Gel Liner & Loreal Infallible Gel Liner.
You could get a matte finish with any eyeliner for instance if you have one thats already glossy by adding a matte eyeshadow over it with an angled brush. This will make it super black and make it matte!
Hi all :)
Just a friendly reminder I have a Frequently Asked Questions link, Makeup Tips link & a Skin Care Tips link on the top of my page that will answer many questions you guys have!
Unfortunately I can’t answer every question I get so if your question hasn’t been answered or you just want to brush up on your makeup skills please check there :)
Wuv you guys & a pretty large NYX order and my Naked 3 comes in the mail tomorrow so expect some reviews soon!