Try Sonia Kashuk’s Undetectable Bronzer in Warm Tan (the lightest shade)
I have the darker shade because i’m a medium skin tone and it blends flawlessly! You can blend it out to where its very natural or build it up. Its about $10 at Target. Or you can just use a cream/liquid foundation a few shades darker than your skin tone, I recommend the Maybelline Fit Me foundations sticks because they are easy to apply in the hollows of your cheeks :)
For powders try something like NYX Taupe or Maybelline’s Fit Me Bronzers!
NYX Taupe is a really cool brown/taupe. It’s not super pigmented so it goes on somewhat sheer but you can build it up! It will never look orange or muddy.
The Maybelline Fit Me Bronzers are also very light weight! Not too dark, very natural looking. I’d recommend Light Bronze, the lightest color.
Lastly, try Too Faced Milk Chocolate bronzer, it’s lighter than the Chocolate shade and great for contouring!
- Murad Oil Control Mattifying Lotion ($40)
- Cetaphil DermaControl Oil Control Moisturizer ($12)
- Boots Expert Shine Control Lotion ($6)
- Clinique Dramatically Different Moisturizing Gel ($25)
- Vanicream Lite Lotion for Sensitive Skin ($10)
- Aveeno Positively Radiant Daily Moisturizer SPF 30 ($15)
- Clean & Clear Dual Action Moisturizer with Salicylic Acid ($6)
- Simple Hydrating Light Moisturizer ($9)
- Eucerin Daily Protection SPF 30 ($10)
- Cetaphil Daily Moisturizing Lotion ($10)
I LOVE the Queen Helen’s Mint Julep mask, super cheap at only $3 too! I use it about once or twice a week and it makes your pores a lot smaller and helps with acne and blackheads. I can’t say one bad thing about it!
I get mine at Ulta, Walgreens or online :)
I know what you mean it’s actually really hard to find a nice peach/coral lipstick thats not frosty/pearly!
Some I recommend are
Maybelline Color Whisper in Orange Attitude
Maybelline Color Whisper in Coral Ambition
Wet n Wild Just Peachy 903C MegaLast Lipstick
Check out my Skin Tips link on the top of my page or find it here.
I have a whole post on how to treat acne as well as other posts for great skin health like moisturizing, exfoliating, etc :)
Yes you can totally use them wet like a beauty blender! They are just harder to clean so you cant reuse them. But they will give a similar effect when used wet as the beauty blender. Using dry will give better coverage, using wet will give a more natural finish. Try using them dry or slightly damp under your eyes to blend out concealer!
Using them wet also prevents the sponge from soaking up too much product so you don’t waste any foundation or anything. Just make sure to squeeze out as much water as possible you don’t want it too wet :)
- Loreal True Match Powder (not a powder foundation but has great coverage and blends flawlessly)
- Bare Minerals Ready foundation (pressed powder version)
- Benefit Hello Flawless Powder Foundation
- Kat Von D Lock It Powder Foundation (good for oily skin)
- Cover FX Pressed Mineral Foundation
- MAC Mineralized Skinfinish Natural