Milani - Summer Baby $5 at Walmart, CVS & Riteaid! It’s a medium pink with gold shimmer similar to Nymphette but 1/3 the cost :)
- Physicians Formula Bronze Booster (comes in two shades, light shimmer, looks very natural but can build up the color)
- Rimmel Natural Bronzers (comes in 3 shades, light shimmer, pigmented, blend easily)
- Revlon Photoready Bronzed n Chic Bronzer (matte, pigmented, the bronzer has multiple colors in one so you can go light or darker with your bronzer)
- NYC Sunny (matte)
- Milani Baked Bronzers (comes in a few shades, shimmer, glowy)
- NYX Matte Bronzer
- NARS Laguna (light shimmer, blends easily, goes on light weight but can be built up)
- Benefit Hoola (matte, cool toned, great for contouring)
- Tarte Matte Waterproof Park Avenue Princess Bronzer
- Makeup Forever Matte Bronze
- Bobbi Brown Bronzing Powder
- MAC Refined Golden Bronzer
Try Loreal Telescopic! I find it to be very, very lengthening. I love the original but I have yet to try the Shocking Extension formula but i’ve heard good reviews :)
Yes I have heard this before usually because asians have shorter, straight lashes with little curl so asian brand mascaras are really catered towards those problems so they really lengthen and hold a curl. Basically they are aimed towards making your lashes look amazing lol. I’m guessing they would last longer because they would be waterproof and waterproof mascaras tend to last longer and not smudge away or anything :)
You can find asian brand mascaras at asian supermarkets sometimes or online!
Majolica mascaras are super well known and loved japanese brand mascaras which you can buy online on Amazon
Fairy Drops brand is really popular as well!
Other popular brands are Fiberwig, Heroine and Dolly Wink.
Shiseido is a Japanese skin care/makeup line sold at Nordstrom and Macys and some Sephoras so you could also try them!
Waterproof mascaras are generally more wet and dry more “hard” and “crunchy” which is good because it can keep a curl but not the most “natural” looking if you prefer more dry, light weight formulas.
I’d say thats the biggest difference although non waterproof mascaras can be more wet too. I normally only use waterproof mascara on my lower lashes so my mascara doesnt smudge because it can be a b*tch to try to take off waterproof mascara on the upper lashes you need a good eye makeup remover! But if you have really straight lashes or really small lashes waterproof is great because it will keep your curl so your lashes will look longer and more defined :)