There are two main types of setting sprays
- A long wearing setting spray
- A hydrating setting spray
A long wearing setting spray will help your makeup last longer almost like a spray on primer that can be used over and under makeup. It acts like a shield around your makeup making it sweat, heat, resistance proof, etc.
A moisturizing setting spray helps your makeup look less cakey/powdery and helps your makeup blend seamlessly into your skin. It adds a glow to your skin to look more dewy but doesnt help your makeup last longer.
Rosewater is a moisturizing setting spray :)
How to make your falsies easier to apply AND thicker!
I use this trick on all my lashes~
1. You will need scissors, fake eyelashes and eyelash glue.
2. Cut approx 1cm off the inside of your lashes.
3. Apply glue to the shorter piece.
4. Glue the short piece to the outside edge of the long piece!
Your lashes should now be easier to apply and be extra thick on the ends! ♡
Bronze, copper, gold, warm orange shades, taupes, greys all look FAB on green eyes!
I think the easiest method is to start in the middle of your eye and line the upper lash line while saving the wing for last. Once you line the upper lash line you can then start the wing. Then a make a flick pointing in the direction towards the end of your brow. Then start making the wing thicker. Don’t try to create the wing in one swipe all the way across your lid to the wing. You want to break it up and do sections at a time. Once you get more used to doing it then doing it in one swipe will be a lot easier!
Check out my Oily Skin 101 post here for product recommendations and tips for oily skin :)
- Fuller eyebrows. Thicker eyebrows are much more youthful than thinner eyebrows. Use a bit of brow powder (usually looks more natural than pencil) and make your brows slightly fuller.
- Blush. Blush gives a youthful, glowing from within look. Go for something like a medium pink.
- Add shimmer/glow. Adding some shine to the cheeks with an illuminator or highlighter will give you glowing skin. Don’t over do it on the powder, a glowing look is more youthful than a matte look.
- Use a concealer a shade or two lighter than your skin tone under your eyes. Not only are under eye circles aging but this will help you look bright and awake.
- Light eyeshadow. Nothing too dark & smokey, sweep a light shimmery eyeshadow across the lid.
- Lip gloss. Apply a sheer pink lipgloss for full, pouty lips.
All of these tips are great for a fresh, youthful look. Good luck love I hope you get the part! :)