That’s a little tricky to answer because it’s different everytime! Usually it comes out between 4 - 9 am west coast time keep that in mind if you are in a different time zone.
There’s been endless nights where I stay up all night refreshing the page every 15 minutes till I see it’s in stock. So depends how desperate you are to get your hands on the collection! Lol
Also don’t forget to check other sites that sell MAC like Macy’s, nordstrom, etc :)
Try some products like
- Estee Lauder Double Wear Glow All Day BB Cream (new Double Wear BB Cream, slightly dewy but still long lasting) or Double Wear Light (light weight version of Double Wear)
- Tarte Amazonian Clay BB Tinted Moisturizer
- Makeup Forever Face & Body
- Chanel Vitalumiere Aqua
- Smashbox BB Cream
All these are light weight, more on the moisturizing side yet not too dewy and moisturizing that they’ll slide off within a few hours :)
Hi guys incase you didn’t know I have an Instagram & twitter account!
Try more silver and pink based highlighters!
Wet n Wild Reserve Your Cabana
MAC Mineralized Skinfinish in Lightscapade
MAC Cream Color Base in Pearl
Too Faced Candlelight Glow
Loreal True Match Magic Lumi Primer (liquid highlight)
I totally understand i’ve just started to master my summer foundation routine as well! :)
I have a few little tricks I’ve been doing to keep my makeup feeling super light weight
- Use a BB Cream, Tinted Moisturizer or make your own by mixing a little foundation with some moisturizer on the back of your hand to make a more light weight version of your current foundation. I love using more runny, liquidy foundations in the summer because they feel like nothing on the skin. I’ve been loving Estee Lauder Double Wear Light lately because it’s light weight and long lasting.
- Use a translucent powder over foundation instead of pressed, tinted powder. Translucent powder not only looks more natural and feels like nothing on the skin, but really helps keep your makeup on all day which is great for summer. Translucent powders go on colorless yet still set the foundation so you don’t feel oily in the heat.
- Use a flat top or kabuki style brush to really buff the foundation into the skin. Sometimes if you use just your fingers it can feel like your foundation is just sitting on top of the skin. By using a flat top brush to really buff and blend the foundation into your skin your foundation will look and feel more like a second skin!
To get a really smooth, flawless complexion you’ll need to not only care for the skin but also have good base products. Don’t forget to try to perfect your skin with skincare first and then makeup. Makeup isn’t a miracle worker (sadly) and won’t give you perfect skin if your skin already has significant problems. I’d recommend investing in and having a proper skincare routine making sure you wash off all your makeup at night (using a makeup wipe first or cleansing twice), exfoliate and moisturize every day.
But besides that I do have a few tips :)
- Exfoliate. Uber important! This will make your skin baby soft so any makeup you apply over the skin will look a lot more flawless and smooth. Plus exfoliating helps with acne, dry skin, pores, uneven skin tone and texture, basically everything. I’d recommend using a more intense face scrub once a week or using a face brush like the Clarisonic when washing your face as an every day gentle exfoliation.
- Primer. Using a smoothing, perfecting primer that will fill in pores and almost create a second skin over your face will make your skin texture look a lot more even and “perfect” like you have no pores or bumps. Try a primer like ELF’s Mineral Infused Primer, Benefit Porefessional or Loreal Youth Code Texture Pore Perfecter Vanisher.
- A creamy, flawless foundation. You don’t want a foundation too matte or too dewy. Too matte can look dull and drying and too dewy can look greasy and oily. Go for a super creamy foundation that just glides over the skin. Foundations like Loreal Magic Lumi Foundation or Lancome Tient Miracle.