Not any premade ones, but they do sell sculpting and shaping pan refills at a Pro store or online and you can make your own contour palette! You just need to buy an empty MAC palette or a Z palette and buy a highlighter and contour shade. Great for makeup artists who want more than one contour and highlight shade depending on a clients skin tone or if you want more than one shade to get different contouring effects :)
They have 5 sculpting shades ranging from pale beiges from deeper browns to contour with and 5 shaping shades that are highlighter shades. These are only found at MAC Pro stores or online under their Pro Products.
You can even depot your favorite contour and highlighter shades and put them in an empty MAC or Z palette and make your own little contour palette!
You can fit quite a few blush, contour, shaping powders in one empty MAC palette or buy a divider to put in so you can put 6.
I came home to a cute package from @thebeautyb0x last night!😁🙌
-These clear Mac lipstick covers are so convenient when I’m trying to look for a certain color to wear. Not to mention, they make them look soooo pretty 😍
These are only a portion of my lipstick collection because I need a bigger lipstick holder!😭
Nonetheless I love this idea and think it’s super cute!
Huge thank you to @thebeautyb0x! Xoxo💗✨
You can purchase these at thebeautybox.co✨✨✨
#thebeautyb0x #lipsticks #lipstickcovers
A contour kit would be great to start out! It mainly depends on your skin tone and if any contour kits out there would work for you. Some contour kits can be too dark or too light but if you find one that works for your skin tone it’s nice to have a one stop product for contouring and highlighting. Just avoid any contour kit with a bronzer shades thats too orange and warm, you want a more grey, ash brown bronzer.
Some great matte bronzers for contouring are
- NYX Blush in Taupe
- Benefit Hoola Bronzer
- Too Faced Chocolate Soliel Bronzer
- Kevyn Aucoin Sculpting Powder
- NYX Matte Bronzer
- Physicians Formula Bronze Booster
Some great contour kits to check out would be
Makeup Forever Sculpting Kit in 2 Neutral Light. The bronzer is a medium cool toned brown and the highlighter is a pale powder with a slight sheen.
NARS Contour Blush
Sleek Contour Kit in Light (US peeps can buy on Amazon or online)
Urban Decay Naked Flushed palette in Streak, The bronzer in this palette is more cool than the others.
Thank you! :)
Lets see my top 5 MAC products hmm… i’d have to say
- Mineralized blush in Dainty because it goes with any makeup look and never looks too overdone! A nice warm medium pink with a slight sheen.
- Mineralized Skinfinish Natural as a setting powder because it never looks cakey and feels light weight.
- Pro Longwear Concealer for under the eyes and blemishes for light weight, long wearing and full coverage.
- Lipstick in Syrup, great every day medium pink shade. Moisturizing and goes with any look.
- Prep + Prime Highlighter in Radiant Rose to brighten and highlight the face.
Thanks babe! <3
Check out my oily skin 101 post here :)
Totally! I use Johnson’s Baby shampoo to wash my brushes because it’s affordable, gentle and effective at deep cleaning my brushes.
Just make sure you get a non scented one because some are lightly scented which will leave that perfume on your brushes and can cause irritation or breakouts. So no lavender scented or lightly scented ones! The Johnson’s Baby shampoo in the yellow bottle is the most basic :)
A fan brush can be used for a few things! :)
- Applying a light dusting of powder to set your makeup. A fan brush picks up very little product so it’s great if you want to set your makeup with a powder because it prevents applying too much looking powdery or cakey.
- Applying a light layer of blush in a small area. Sometimes powder brushes or blush brushes are rather big so it’s easy to apply too much blush. A fan brush gives you a little more control over how much blush you’re applying.
- To highlight the face. Since fan brushes are so thin and narrow you can use it to highlight the cheek bones, down the nose, the temples and the upper lip. It’s not only the right size and shape to highlight but since fan brushes pick up less product than a normal powder brush you can apply a less dramatic highlight and build it up as desired. This prevents you from looking like a disco ball if you just want a subtle highlight.
- To contour/bronze the face. Some fan brushes are rather thick and full making it great to lightly contour the cheek bones. Fan brushes can give that light, thin even chiseled contour unlike some big powder brushes. You can even use a fan brush to apply a light layer of bronzer around the edges of the face like the temples to get a light bronzed look never looking too overdone.
Urban Decay Naked2 Basics Eyeshadow Palette
- Skimp — Pale Nude Satin
- Stark — Nude-Pink Matte
- Frisk — Warm Gray Matte
- Cover — Muted Red-Brown Matte
- Primal — Muted Brown Matte
- Undone — Deep, Smoky Brown Matte