Try BB Creams like
- Maybelline Dream Pure BB Cream with Salicylic Acid
- Tarte Amazonian Clay Tinted BB Cream (all natural, won’t case break outs/irritate the skin)
- Cover FX BB Mattifying Gel with Anti-Blemish Treatment
You could even mix in some acne clearing moisturizer like the Clean and Clear Dual Action Moisturizer with your foundation to make your own acne fighting BB Cream :)
Lorac Pro Pallette 2
That’s a little tricky to answer because it’s different everytime! Usually it comes out between 4 - 9 am west coast time keep that in mind if you are in a different time zone.
There’s been endless nights where I stay up all night refreshing the page every 15 minutes till I see it’s in stock. So depends how desperate you are to get your hands on the collection! Lol
Also don’t forget to check other sites that sell MAC like Macy’s, nordstrom, etc :)
Try some products like
- Estee Lauder Double Wear Glow All Day BB Cream (new Double Wear BB Cream, slightly dewy but still long lasting) or Double Wear Light (light weight version of Double Wear)
- Tarte Amazonian Clay BB Tinted Moisturizer
- Makeup Forever Face & Body
- Chanel Vitalumiere Aqua
- Smashbox BB Cream
All these are light weight, more on the moisturizing side yet not too dewy and moisturizing that they’ll slide off within a few hours :)
Hi guys incase you didn’t know I have an Instagram & twitter account!
Try more silver and pink based highlighters!
Wet n Wild Reserve Your Cabana
MAC Mineralized Skinfinish in Lightscapade
MAC Cream Color Base in Pearl
Too Faced Candlelight Glow
Loreal True Match Magic Lumi Primer (liquid highlight)
I totally understand i’ve just started to master my summer foundation routine as well! :)
I have a few little tricks I’ve been doing to keep my makeup feeling super light weight
- Use a BB Cream, Tinted Moisturizer or make your own by mixing a little foundation with some moisturizer on the back of your hand to make a more light weight version of your current foundation. I love using more runny, liquidy foundations in the summer because they feel like nothing on the skin. I’ve been loving Estee Lauder Double Wear Light lately because it’s light weight and long lasting.
- Use a translucent powder over foundation instead of pressed, tinted powder. Translucent powder not only looks more natural and feels like nothing on the skin, but really helps keep your makeup on all day which is great for summer. Translucent powders go on colorless yet still set the foundation so you don’t feel oily in the heat.
- Use a flat top or kabuki style brush to really buff the foundation into the skin. Sometimes if you use just your fingers it can feel like your foundation is just sitting on top of the skin. By using a flat top brush to really buff and blend the foundation into your skin your foundation will look and feel more like a second skin!