Milani Lip Intense Liquid Color swatches
01 Red Extreme, 02 Pink Rave, 03 Fiery Coral, and 04 Violet Addict
Available in stores February 2014!
Click photo for more info!
I’m guessing you mean eyeshadow! I have a whole post about blending eyeshadow & i’ll link it righttttt here!
As for seeing three shades, youre totally right. Usually people use the same colors in different shades for example if youre creating a black smokey eye you’d use a black in the crease and a darker grey where the black ends to blend it out to create a gradient/ombre effect like the color blends out from dark to light.
The goal of blending it make it seem like the color is fading out and using a lighter shade over a darker shade makes it a lot more easy! You can do the same thing with any color, when using a dark brown you’d use a lighter brown to blend it out. This is often called a transition color because youre using it to transition form dark to light.
I go more in depth in my blending eyeshadow 101 post with other tips that I linked up there :)
If you apply a cream blush/bronzer and then use a little bit of a powder/blush bronzer over the cream product you’ll blush/bronzer will last a lot longer! It’s sort of acts like a glue. So it would last a lot longer on oily skin than just powder it’s self.
However using just cream by it’s self with no powder on top might fade a little too quickly for oily skin. Plus they have to be applied over foundation with no powder and you can’t really apply powder over it because it will just cover up the colors. So unless you have a really good primer or like a more dewy finish I wouldn’t recommend it!
But you should totally try the cream under powder blush/bronzer method for all day staying power :)
I like to think I know a little about hair so i’ll give you some of my hair tips I use to keep my hair healthy! Your hair could be getting thinner & more dry from constant heat styling, swimming in chlorine pools, being in the sun too much, shampooing/washing your hair too much, etc.
But it could be something thats more of a medical issue so you might also want to go to a doctor :)
As for my tips, try to
- Deep condition weekly. I like to use a good hair repair mask or deep conditioner once a week. My favorite is the Macadamia Oil Deep Repair Mask! Just keeps your hair healthy and strong.
- Leave in creams/oils. Usually those with thin, fine hair go with creams or sprays because they are more light weight than oils like Argan oil. I find oils are a little more moisturizing! I always leave in Argan oil or Moroccan oil after a shower when my hair is slightly damp. I also apply some when my hair is dry for some shine and moisture.
- Avoid brushing your hair when your hair is wet. It’s the most fragile when wet so if you do need to brush use a wide tooth comb. Handle knots gently don’t tug and pull. Let your hair air dry till it’s more dry to start combing!
- Don’t over wash your hair. Shampooing every day can be a little harsh on hair and dry it out. Especially if the shampoo isnt moisturizing like a clarifying shampoo. I usually shampoo every other day and condition my hair every day in the shower. The days I only condition I only apply it on the ends so my scalp isnt too oily/greasy. But if youre used to washing your hair every day you’ll need dry shampoo for second day hair! After a while of washing every other day you’ll hair will balance out and stop getting greasy quickly.
- Choose shampoos and conditioners wisely. Don’t go for ones that smell good go for ones that aim to keep hair healthy and target your exact needs like for fine hair. Sulfate free formulas are best because they don’t lather as much thus being less drying on the hair.
- Rinse your hair with cold water before getting out of the shower. This seals your hair and just makes it overall more shiny. I know it’s hard but the colder the water the better! lol
- Avoid heat. This is the most obvious but necessary!
- Use a heat protectant. My favorite is the Tresseme Heat Protectant! You spray all over your hair before applying any styling tools to protect your hair.
- Use DIY hair masks like with coconut oil, olive oil, avocados, etc. There are many at home mask ingredients you can make to treat your hair once a week.
Good luck love!
Very excited for Kelly & Sharon Osbourne’s MAC collaboration coming this June! Kelly always has the brightest lip colours and I’m so curious to see what lipstick shade she came up with.
Pic taken from Kelly’s insty…
omg i’m so excited!
Sharon Osbourne palette for MAC Cosmetics, coming in June!
Some I recommend are
NYX Cream Blushes around $6 at Ulta, Target or online
Illamasqua Cream Blushes $26 at Sephora or Bloomingdales
MAC Cream Blushes $21
Revlon Photoready Cream Blushes $8 - $13 depending on where you get it, drugstore items are always cheapest at Walmart and Target!