So lucky! I’ve been to London once i’m dying to go back lol
For travel items I like to keep the basics
- Foundation or BB Cream
- Tinted Lip Balm or chapstick
I’d recommend long wearing makeup like long wearing foundations, waterproof mascara, lip stains, etc because when you’re traveling you don’t want to worry about your makeup when you’re out and about exploring! I don’t normally bring eyeshadow when traveling because it takes up a lot of space. Plus eyeshadow is more prone to breaking/cracking when traveling.
For in the purse I always have
- Touch up powder because when you travel you’re usually out exploring all day so your makeup tends to wear off. I prefer pressed translucent powder like MAC Prep & Prime pressed translucent powder or the Neutrogena Shine Control because it doesnt add cakeyness. If you prefer a colored powder Rimmel Stay Matte is a great option because it’s not too heavy/cakey to use as a touch up powder.
- Lip Balm/Lipgloss/Lipstain. Usually both!
- Blush or bronzer because blush is the first thing that begins to wear off after a few hours.
My favorite traveling makeup look is BB cream, concealer, powder, mascara and red lipstick. Always looks very put together yet it’s fast and fresh looking :)
RIMMEL - ROSSETTO KATE MOSS - 08 - 8 euro circa
You can always just use a matte eyeshadow! Like a light brown from a palette or duo or something!
But as for brow kits try
ELF Brow Kit in Light! $3 at Target. The powder is a light cool taupe great for blondes/light hair. It comes with a tinted brow gel :)
NYX Eyebrow Cake Powder in Blonde $6 at Ulta and online. Comes with two powders and a clear gel.
Anastasia Brow Duo in Blonde or Taupe $23 at Ulta or Sephora. Taupe is more cool for ashy blondes while Blonde is more golden and warm for more yellow, golden hair.
boys who hate bright lipsticks because “itll get all over them” fail to realize it will come nowhere near them
Check out my post on how to fade spots, acne scars, etc here :)
A few things will help! :)
1. Use waterproof mascara on your bottom lashes. I don’t use waterproof on my top lashes but always my bottom lashes because if I don’t my mascara will smudge under my eyes.
2. Set your concealer with powder like translucent powder, face powder or even a matte eyeshadow. This will help set your concealer so it’s not wet and tacky and stick to mascara. I like to use a small fluffy eyeshadow brush to apply powder in that small area. This helps with creasing a lot too!
3. Use eyeshadow primer under your concealer. It prevents your concealer from creasing like how it prevents your eyeshadow from creasing. It will also help it stay put and last all day.
4. Pat concealer under your eyes instead of swiping. This pushes it into the skin instead of just laying on top of the skin so it won’t crease and smudge.
I found a new way to do my eyebrows. Pretty self explanatory (;
Anastasia Beverly Hills Dipbrow in Chocolate (I chose a lighter shade because I use it to fill in my brow as well as line it)
Mac Studio Finish concealer in NW25
Mac 208 brush
Mac 242 brush to conceal
Mac 224 brush
Anastasia Beverly Hills brush that came with the Lavish Palette
Anastasia Beverly Hills Clear Brow Gel
Mac soft brown eyeshadow
Mac melon pigment
Anastasia Beverly Hills sienna, black diamond, and orange soda
Mac vanilla pigment
House of Lashes lashes in Siren
Bobbi Brown gel eyeliner in Black Ink
I have horrible lighting in my room, sorry!